We offer a variety of high quality insurance plan options for employees and their families.
Options include both HMO, POS as well as PPO options for out of area clients.
We offer comprehensive dental coverage for employees and their families.
- PPO plans with the freedom of selecting the dentist of your choice
- DHMO plan that provides coverage for orthodontic procedures
We offer affordable Life Insurance options.
- Option of purchasing Base Life & AD&D Insurance in the amount of $15,000
- Option of purchasing Employee Supplemental Life Insurance up to $500,000*
- Option of purchasing Spouse Supplemental Life Insurance up to 50%* of employee’s elected amount
- Option of purchasing Child(ren) Supplemental Life Insurance in the amount of $10,000
*Evidence of Insurability (EOI) may be required
We offer affordable vision coverage for employees and their families. Participants in this plan benefit from:
- A Large network of providers
- Eye exam every 12 months
- Lenses/ contacts every 12 months
- Frames every 24 months
Voluntary Short Term Disability Insurance
We offer affordable Short Term Disability Insurance.
This benefit provides the peace of mind for employees who participate should they be unable to work due to an injury or illness.
- Option of choosing your benefit amount up to 60% of your weekly salary
- Benefit amounts available from $100 – $1,000
- Evidence of Insurability (EOI) may be required
Ancillary benefit policies are available that include:
- Short Term Disability
- Specified Health Event Protection
- Hospital Indemnity
We provide the Consolidated Omnibus Budget Reconciliation Act (COBRA) General Notice and the Qualifying Event Notice to employees.
- We accept COBRA payments and administer the benefits in compliance with State and Federal laws.
With PER you feel like family. All of the personnel are always willing to help. Every time I call, I never hang up dissatisfied. They have my back in times of distress.
Tracy - Manager - Real Estate Management Company - Orlando, FloridaMore Testimonials