Professional Employer Resources provides Workers’ Compensation insurance for all of its clients. It is legally required to make sure your business has the proper insurance to deal with wage replacement and medical benefits for employees who are injured on the job.
PER assumes all administration of this required policy and will work directly with the carrier to minimize costly escalated claims while assisting in creating light duty work to get employees returning to work quickly.
PER educates all companies big and small in understanding the importance of workers’ compensation coverage. When you work with our team the following services are available for you:
- Master Insurance policy provided by Professional Employer Resources
- No deposit: pay premium as wages are paid
- Premium calculation and reporting
- Claims management and loss control
- Drug-free workplace programs
- Legal responsibility transferred to PER for audits and defenses
- Safety Training provided (site specific)
- OSHA record keeping, OSHA Logs provided to employers for compliance
- Assistance with creating light duty work for injured employees
Contact us today at 888-599-4991 and we can get you started.
I appreciate the efficient, friendly and knowledgeable service we receive from PER. The PER team backs up their tag line “When Service Counts”! They are helpful in all aspects of HR and this allows us to concentrate on running our business.
Sherry - Controller - Restaurant and Entertainment Management Company - Orlando, FloridaMore Testimonials