Human Resources Provider
Human Resources Department
Our Human Resources Department offers numerous services in order to ensure Federal and State compliance and incorporate quality, convenience and efficiency in your company’s daily functions.
Compliance with maintenance of employee records such as:
- Individual employee files
- Reported hours worked
- Secure storage of files
- Secure destruction of files after retention limits are reached in accordance with Federal guidelines
Federal and State Compliance
Our Human Resources Department can assist in all areas of Federal and State Compliance.
- Compliance with COBRA, EEOC, I-9, FMLA, ADA, FLSA, OWBPA, Wage and Hour and other government regulations
- Assistance with Federal Government investigations
Human Resource Forms
Human Resource related forms are available for company use.
- Employment Applications
- Time Card
- Payroll Deduction Authorization
- Payroll Change
- Time Off Request
- FMLA Application
- Employee Appraisal
- Progressive Disciplinary Report
- Employee Termination
- Employee Handbooks
PER offers assistance with internal policies and procedures specifically geared to your work-site and industry.
Wage and Salary Information
The Human Resources Department can assist with:
- Creating job descriptions and job offer letters.
- Correctly classifying employees as exempt vs. non-exempt
- Preparation and delivery of severance agreements for employee separation
Consulting on various management issues:
- Coaching your management team to be successful
- Guide new managers in trouble shooting employee issues
- Assist in tracking information that relates to employee retention
- Create site specific surveys to solicit feedback from employees for improvement
- Sexual and non-sexual harassment training, implementing safeguards
- Customized training seminars
Employee Related Issues
Consultation on correct procedures for employee issues such as:
- Recruiting and new applicant screening
- Create recognition and award programs
- Proper verbiage for hiring, disciplining and terminating
- Offer disciplinary counseling sessions
We conduct sexual harassment and non-sexual harassment employee related investigations:
- Hotline for alleged victims reporting
- 3rd party unbiased investigations
We handle all areas of Unemployment Compensation.
- Administration and defenses
- Preparation and representation for hearings
I really like online services offered by PER, their site is very user friendly. Their staff is always available and ready to take care of all our needs! The PER system and staff make payroll an easy and quick process.
Lizzie - Restaurant Owner - - Key West, FloridaMore Testimonials